Dylan: Today we had to get up early again to start our 10-hour drive to Fort Nelson. The drive started off boring but then we got into the mountains. We saw a black bear cross the road at around 11:00 and then we saw another black bear eating something on the side of the road so I got some pictures. I also saw a Northern Goshawk, about 4 deer, and a dead moose on the side of the road.
Dustin: Today was our 20th day. I was so excited because when we were on the road I saw my first bear. The first one was a small one and I saw him run across the road behind the car. Then we saw a bigger bear right on the side of the road which is this bear in the pictures below. We are in Fort Nelson and had dinner at Boston Pizza. Then we watched a movie and now it is time for bed.
Dylan's shot at side of road
Linda's close up


Your first bear, Dustin !
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to get a shot Dylan!
Now you guys need to see a grizzly - a whole different critter from the Black. You'll know what I mean when you see one - like comparing a pickup truck to a tank.
Grandpa