Brent: Friday night in Prince George, BC and it looks like an episode from The Walking Dead with all the staggering residents on the streets. Liquor stores must have made a killing today... Was it payday?
In BC it's pronounced "Kwezznull"
Linda: We started out in the Cascade Mountains, which were high enough to have snow on the peaks. As the day progressed the mountains got smaller and we followed along the twists and turns of the Fraser River through rolling hills until we were mid mountain range (between the Coastal and Rocky Mountain ranges). It was a full day of driving en route to Alaska. We made it as far as Prince George, passing through Quesnel (Bill, I think we saw a plaque of your great great grandfather :)) Again, the boys are playing in the pool to wear off their day-contained energy! I, myself am enjoying a glass of wine and reading the last book of my 5 book series (I don't know what I am going to do when I am done.. I thought 5 books would last our trip!!) Another big day in the car tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment